TSPSC Junior Lecturer Notification 2022: Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released recruitment for the posts of TSPSC Junior Lecturer on the official website tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who have been lecturers for a long time.
Telangana State Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has released recruitment for the posts of TSPSC Junior Lecturer on the official website tspsc.gov.in. Candidates who have been looking for jobs in lecturer positions for a long time, there is a good chance for them. Before applying, read the information related to recruitment, only then start the further process. Let us know, the application process for tspsc junior lecturer recruitment has started from December 20, 2022 from 10 am.
As per the official notification, online applications are invited from eligible applicants through proforma application to be made available on the commission’s website for 1392 posts of Junior Lecturer under the control of The Commissioner of Intermediate Education in the state of Telangana. The last date to apply for junior lecturer is 6 January 2023 till 5 pm.
- Candidates are advised to refer to the official notification for information related to educational qualification.
- Candidates age should be minimum 18 years and maximum 44 years as on March 19, 2023.
- Sc/ Scheduled tribe/ The upper age limit has been relaxed by 5 years for categories reserved for EWS and government employees.
- Age relaxation of 3 years for NCC and Ex Servicemen and 10 years for Physically Handicapped candidates.
- Candidates who want to apply for this post will have to pay Rs 200. Explain, the medium of payment of application fee should be online application.
Candidates will have to pay an examination fee of Rs 120 during the examination.
TSPSC Junior Lecturer Recruitment: How to apply
- Step 1- First of all, go to the official website tspsc.gov.in.
- Step 2- Now go to the home page and click on the “Application for the post of Junior Lecturer Control of Commissioner of Intermediate Education” link.
- Step 3- Now enter your TSPSC ID and date of birth.
- Step 4- Now fill the requested information.
- Step 5- Pay the application fee.
- Step 6- Check the details filled before submitting.
- Step 7: Now submit the final.
- Step 8- If you want, you can take a printout of the form for future reference.
The examination will be held in these centers.
The written test (objective type) will be held at the following centres.
i) Hyderabad (including HMDA jurisdiction)