Name of the Post: SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment
No of Vacancies: 47
Last Date: 30-04-2021
SSC GD Constable 2021: Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is all set to issue notification for recruitment to the post of Constable (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo-Tibetan Border Police. (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and Assam Rifles on their website on 25 March 2021 for the post of Rifleman (General Duty) on their website – ssc.nic.in. Candidates who are interested in vacancy details and meet all the eligibility criteria can read the notification and online application.
How long will the applications start
SSC GD Constable Notification is to be released on the official website ssc.nic.in on March 24 as per ssc exam calendar. Candidates will be able to make applications for these posts by May 10. The exam admit cards can be issued in July.
These posts will be recruited
The SSC GD Exam will be conducted in Central Armed Police Force (CAPF), National Investigation Agency (NIA), Secretariat Security Force (SSF) for the posts of Constable (General Duty) and Rifleman in Assam Rifles.
SSC GD Exam Highlights 2021
|Name of the recruitment exam||SSC GD (Staff Selection Commission General Duty) 2021|
|Conducting body||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post name||Constable Executive (Males and Females)|
|Selection stages||Computer-Based Test (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Medical Exam [(Detailed Medical Exam (DME), Review Medical Exam)]|
|Exam frequency||Not fixed [based on the number of vacancies intimated by Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) or Delhi Police to SSC]|
|Mode of exam||Online|
|Exam language||English and Hindi|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Application Link||Available on 25-03-2021|
|Official Website||Click Here|
- Selection Process
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Examination i.e. CBT. Candidates who pass in CBT are called for physical eligibility test. Candidates who meet all physical parameters are medical. The candidate who is passing in medical is selected for recruitment.
- CBT Exam Pattern
- There is an objective type question paper in the examination for GD Constable posts.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam, which will be in four parts. 25-25 questions are asked from each part.
- General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge & General Awareness, Maths and English questions are asked in the examination.
- 10th class level questions are asked in CBT. Get 90 minutes to give the exam.