राजस्थान अधीनस्थ और मंत्री सेवा चयन बोर्ड RSMSSB 4500 शिक्षण प्रशिक्षक भर्ती 2018 के लिए अधिसूचना जारी कर दी हे जिसका सिलेबस इस प्रकार रहेगा
PAPER – I
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan: Location, extent, relief features, climate, drainage, vegetation, agriculture, livestock, dairy development, population distribution, growth, literacy, sex ratio, religious composition, industries, planning, budgetary trends, major tourist centres.
- Ancient Culture & Civilisation of Rajasthan, Kalibangan, Ahar, Ganeshwar, Bairath.
- History of Rajasthan from 8th to 18th Century
- Gurjar Pratihars
- Chauhans of Ajmer
- Relations with Delhi Sultanate – Mewar, Ranthambore and Jalore.
- Rajasthan and Mughals – Sanga, Pratap, Mansingh of Amer, Chandrasen, Rai Singh of Bikaner, Raj singh of Mewar.
- History of freedom struggle in Rajasthan – Peasants and Tribal Movements. – Prajamandal Movement.
- Integration of Rajasthan
- Role of women during Medieval and Modern period.
- Society and Religion
- Lok Devata and Devian.
- Saints of Rajasthan.
- Architecture – Temples, Forts and Palaces.
- Paintings – Various Schools.
- Fairs and Festivals.
- Customs, Dresses and Ornaments. – Folk Music and Dance.
- Language and Literature
Office of Governor; Role and Functions of Chief Minister and Cabinet; State Secretariat and Chief Secretary; Organisation and role of the Rajasthan Public Service Commission and State Human Rights Commission, Panchayati Raj in Rajasthan.
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan :
Major current issues and happenings at state level related to socio-economic, political, games and sports aspects.
- General Knowledge of World & India –
Continents, Oceans and their characteristics, global wind system, environmental problems, global strategies, globalization and its impacts, population trend and distribution, India and U.N.O., Major trends in International policies with special reference to Globalization and Nuclear nonproliferation.
Location and its advantages, Monsoonal system, drainage characteristics, changing patterns of agriculture and industries, national income-concept & trends, poverty, reduction schemes, Features of India’s foreign policy, Nehru’s contribution in its making.
Major Landmarks in the Constitutional History of India with special reference to Government of India Acts of 1919 and 1935; Gandhi’s contribution to National Movement; Ambedkar and Constitution; Making; Salient features of Indian Constitution, Fundamental Rights, Duties and Directive Principles of State Policy; offices of the Indian President and Prime Minister; India’s federal system; Major Political Parties.
- Educational Psychology –
- Educational Psychology – its meaning, scope and implications for teacher in classroom situations. Various psychologists and their contributions in education.
- Learning – its meaning and types, different theories of learning and implications for a teacher, transfer of learning, factors affecting learning, constructivist learning.
- Development of learner – Physical, emotional and social development, development of child as an individual- concept development.
- Personality – meaning, theories and assessment, adjustment and its mechanism, maladjustment.
- Intelligence and creativity – meaning, theories and measurement, role in learning, emotional intelligence- concept and practices, human cognition.
- Motivation – meaning and role in the process of learning, achievement motivation.
- Individual differences – meaning and sources, Education of children with special needs – Gifted and talented students, slow learners, delinquency.
- Development and implications in education of – Self concept, attitudes, interest, habits, aptitude and social skills.
For the competitive examination for the post of P.T.I. Grade II & III :- 1 The question paper will carry maximum 200 marks.
- Duration of question paper will be two hours.
- The question paper will carry 100 questions of multiple choices.
- Paper shall include following subjects carrying the number of marks as shown against them :-
- Geographical, Historical, Cultural and General Knowledge of Rajasthan 80 Marks
- Current Affairs of Rajasthan 20 Marks (iii) General Knowledge of World and India 60 Marks (iv) Educational Psychology 40 Marks
Total 200 Marks
- All questions carry equal marks.
- There will be Negative Marking.