Prime Minister Narendra Modi has announced a complete lockdown across the country for the next 21 days from midnight of 24 April as a measure to prevent the spread of the Kovid-19 epidemic.
- He said that it has been decided that 21 days are necessary to break the chain of infection, keeping in view the experiences of experts in the health sector and other countries.
- In his special TV message to the nation, the Prime Minister said that the countries which have the best medical facilities also could not stop the virus and the only way to reduce it is social distancing i.e. social distance.
- The Prime Minister said, ‘Surely the country will have to pay an economic price due to this lockdown but saving every Indian life is our biggest priority, so I urge that wherever you are in the country at the moment, stay tuned.’
- On this occasion, the Prime Minister announced that the government has provided Rs 15,000 crore (Rs 15,000,00,00,000) for the treatment of patients suffering from corona and to strengthen the medical infrastructure.
- This step of the government is a measure to stop the third phase of Kovid-19 so that the situation in India does not arise which other countries are facing, the Prime Minister’s call and the spread of this disease can be understood by the following example –
- Ramesh, who came from abroad, did not have a fever during the check-in at the airport. He was allowed to go home. But an affidavit was sent to him at the airport that he would remain imprisoned in his house for 14 days and would contact him if he had a fever. On his way home, Ramesh complied with the conditions of the affidavit and did not come in contact with any member of the house.
- Ramesh remained the most isolated person. On 6-7th day Ramesh started having symptoms like fever, cold cough. Ramesh called the helpline. Corona test was performed. He turned positive.
- The family members of Ramesh were also tested. They all turned negative. The neighbourhood was most questioned within a 1 km radius. All such people were also tested. Everyone said that no one saw Ramesh coming out of the house. Since the isolated himself well, he did not spread the corona to anyone else.
- Ramesh was young. The symptoms of the corona were very minor. Just fever, cold cough, body pain etc. After 7 days of treatment, Ramesh recovered perfectly and came home after being discharged from the hospital. This is the first stage where the corona is only in a man from abroad. He did not give it to anyone else.
- Raju was asked all the information on previous days. That information showed that he did not go abroad. But he has come in contact with a person who has recently come abroad. The day before yesterday he went to a jeweller to buy jewellery. There Sethji recently returned from abroad.
- Sethji came from abroad. He did not have a fever at the airport. That is why he was allowed to go home. But his affidavit was made to be filled, that he would remain completely alone for the next 14 days and would not leave the house. Will also stay away from family members.
- The Seth, who came from abroad, dismantled the affidavit filled at the airport.
- He got the most in the house, sat in his jewellery shop the next day. Seth Ji got a fever on the 6th day. His family also got a fever. The old mother was also among the family members. Everyone was investigated. All came out positive in the investigation.
- That is, a man from abroad is positive himself and then he also made the housemates positive. Also, he came in contact with 450 people in the shop. Such as servants, customers etc. One of them was Raju. All 450 people are being checked up. It is a second stage even if there is a positive in them.
- The fear is that every one of these 450 people may not know where they went. Overall, Stage 2 means that the man who has entered the corona positive did not go abroad. But he has come in contact with a person who has recently come abroad.
- Ram Singh was hospitalized due to cold cough fever, there he came corona positive. But Ram Singh has never gone abroad nor he has come in contact with someone who has recently come abroad, that is, we do not know the source now that Ram Singh felt corona from where?
Analysis of all three stages
- In Stage 1 the man himself came from abroad. Stage 2 knew that the source is Sethji. The government tested Sethji and every person who came in contact with him and isolated him for 14 days and now we do not know the source in Stage 3. If we do not know the source, we cannot capture the source. Can not isolate it. No matter where that source will be and how many people will be inadvertently infected.
What will happen with this lockout?
- Every man will remain locked in the house. A man who has not come in contact with an infected person is safe. The unknown source will also remain locked in his house. When he falls ill, he arrives at the hospital and we come to know that this is the unknown source.
- This unknown source may have infected 4 more people from their home, but the rest of the city survived. If LOCKDOWN had not been there, it would not have caught the source and it would have spread corona among thousands of such people, then it would have spread it to thousands of unknown people. That is why the entire city will survive the lockdown and the unknown source will be caught.