1) Major “Ganga Amantra Abhiyan” program is organized by which organization?
A. National Mission for Clean Ganga
B. Ganga Flood Control Mission
C. National Water Development Agency
D. Central Water Commission
Ans.A. National Mission for Clean Ganga
2) Chameli Devi Jain Award is the annual award to be conferred on outstanding artists of which region?
D. Social Service
3) Which state cabinet has recently passed an ordinance that will recover losses due to damage to public property from rioters?
B. Uttar Pradesh
Ans.B. Uttar Pradesh
4) What does CET mean in terms of a new recruitment system to be adopted from 2021 for various government jobs?
A. Common Eligibility Test
B. Common Entrance Test
C. Central Eligibility Test
D. Central Entrance Test
Ans.A. General Eligibility Test
5) Sahitya Akademi Award winner Puthusseri Ramachandran passed away recently, in which language He was a poet and scholar?
6) ‘Renewable Energy Portal’ is the initiative of which Central Ministry?
A. Ministry of Power
B. Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare
C. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
D. Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
Ans. C. Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
7) According to the Gender Social Norms Index report released by the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP), how many countries have achieved gender equality?
8) Which country proposed the ‘Covid-19 Emergency Fund’ at a video conference held between leaders of SAARC member countries?
A. Sri Lanka
9) Who was appointed as the fourth adviser to Jammu and Kashmir Lieutenant Governor G C Muramu?
A. Baseer Ahmad Khan
B. Munir Khan
C. Anandi Venkateswaran
D. Vijay Kumar
Ans.A. Baseer Ahmad Khan
10) An important personality in Ambedkar’s historical conversion to Buddhism recently passed away. What’s his name?
A. Santa Mukherjee
B. Sadananda Fuljale
C. H.R. Bhardwaj
D. Puri Venkateshwara
Ans. B. Sadananda Fuljale
Current Affairs:-All current affairs quiz going to Hindi the center and state related to 19 March 2020 Affairs Current” will help us to get to us through comments if you have a question about the incoming IBPS, SSC, RAS, BPSC, RPSC, UPPSC, MPPSC, HPSC, UKPSC exams.