Bihar Police Recruitment 2023: If you also want to get a job in Bihar Police , then bihar government has announced bihar police recruitment 2023 for all the youth and candidates, whose full detailed information we will provide you in this article.
Let us tell you that a total of 75,345 vacant posts will be recruited under The Bihar Police Recruitment 2023, for which on December 20, 2022, Bihar Deputy CM Shri Tejashwi Yadav has issued a new update, whose information will provide you with all the main points in this article.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name of the Article||Bihar Police Recruitment 2023|
|Type of Article||Latest Update|
|Type of Vacancy||Upcoming Vacancy|
|No of Vacancies||48,000 Vacancies|
|Who Can Apply?||All India Applicants Can Apply.|
|Mode of Application||Announced Soon….|
|Application Process Starts From?||Announced Soon….|
|Detailed Information||Please Read The Article Completely.|
Bihar Police Recruitment 2023: Bihar Police recruitment 2023: How to apply for 75,543 posts?
All those youth who were eagerly waiting for the release of recruitment to get a job in Bihar Police, their wait is over because the Bihar government has announced to start the Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 soon, all the main points of which are as follows–
Direct recruitment will be done for 75,345 posts, there is a wave of happiness among the youth
- Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 has been announced by issuing a newapplication on December 20, 2022 for all the youth who want to make a career in Bihar Police.
- We want to tell you that under the Bihar Police Recruitment 2023, a total of 75,345 posts will be directly recruited for police personnel.
What did Bihar Deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav say on this bumper recruitment?
- Let us now tell you what Bihar Deputy CM ShriTejaSwee Yadav said about this bumper recruitment in Bihar Police, which is as follows– “There will be direct recruitment of police personnel on 75,345 posts for strengthening of Bihar Police and for need-based appointment in proportion to population. ”
When will the application process start for direct recruitment to 75,000 posts?
- As you all know, Bihar Deputy CM Tejashwi Yadav has already announced direct recruitment to 75,345 posts in Bihar Police.
- In such a situation, our interested youth have a question that, by when the application process under this bumperrecruitment will be started, then in this regard we can say that, as soon as any new update is released about it, we will inform you in due course etc.
With the help of all the above points, we told you in detail about the new updates released regarding The Police Recruitment, 2023, so that all of you can prepare for the application in this recruitment.
In this article, we have introduced all the youth and applicants who want to make a career under The Bihar Police Recruitment, 2023, we have introduced all the main points of bumper recruitment released under Bihar Police Recruitment 2023 so that all of you can apply in this recruitment without any delay or problem.
Finally, we hope that all of you young people have likedthis article very much, for which you will like, share and comment on this article of ours.
|Online Apply||Update Soon|
|Join Our Telegram Group||Click Here|
FAQ’s – Bihar Police Recruitment 2023
What is the salary of Si in Bihar?
The expected salary of the Bihar Sub-Inspector ranges from Rs. 35,400 to Rs. 1,12,400 on a monthly basis. What is the job profile for the post of Bihar Police Sub Inspector 2023?
What is the minimum height of Bihar police?
Bihar Police Constable Physical Standards / Screening Tests Category Height Chest Male (General) 165 cm OR 5’4 Feet 81 cm – 86 cm Male (Backward Class) 165 cm OR 5’4 Feet 81 cm – 86 cm Male (Extremely Backward Class) 160 cm OR 5’3 Feet 81 cm – 86 cm Male (Scheduled Caste) 160 cm OR 5’3 Feet 79 cm – 84 cm